Le informamos, no obstante, de la posibilidad de que la desactivación de alguna cookie impida o dificulte la navegación o la prestación de los servicios ofrecidos en esta Web.
Cookies are files downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain web pages. Cookies make it easier for a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognize him.
However, these tools only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser, the network operator or the type of computer from which the visit is made. In no case they obtain data like the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
The cookies used on this website are those generated by Google Analytics. The name and specific purpose of each of them is as follows:
- __utma: Expires 2 years from the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and the last time the user visited the web. It is used to count how many times a single user visits the web
- __utmb: Expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival on the page and expires 30 minutes after the last registration of the page viewed. It is automatically removed when changing the web or when closing the browser. It is used to calculate the time that a user stays on a web
- __utmc: This cookie has a similar purpose to the previous one but it is used for the websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed.
- __utmz: Expires at 6 months. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path that has been followed to access the web, either direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the web.
- text: This cookie is responsible for determining whether the Cookies Policy has already been read and its use has been expressly accepted. This way, the information about them will not appear in the successive visits to the web
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by changing your browser options. You can find below information on how to do it in relation to the most common browsers:
However, we inform you about the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or complicate navigation or the provision of the services on this website offered.